Does/Has anyone use/d Ellin Keene's *Assessing Comprehension Thinking
Strategies*? It was published shortly after *Mosaic of Thought* 2nd ed. As
I recall, it had rubrics and checksheets and a writing component for 1-1
comprehension assessment. Always wanted to try it but it hasn't fit the way
I'm expected to teach.

Susan from AZ

Hello from Montreal!