Kristine, just curious -- what age level? In the sequel, Cole and (sorry,
forgetting the other boy, think it's Peter?) have to deal with their very
dysfunctional high school back home -- good surprises, and possibly
far-fetched but *much* discussible that would relate to pretty much
everyone's high school and teen experiences.

Linda