Try www.writingfix.org and www.readwritethink.org.

----- Original Message -----
From: "evelia cadet" <cadeteve...@hotmail.com>
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:50:57 AM
Subject: [MOSAIC] Teaching Writing

Hello. I am in desperate need of help and I thought about this group. I am
starting school on Monday and I was told this afternoon that I will be teaching
writing (dual language). I normally teach reading and social studies. I have
never taught writing before. Writing is tested in my grade (4th). Are you all
aware of a great online resourse for writing that I can use, at least to plan
for next week? Also, for those who have experience teaching writing, when and
how do you address the mechanics of writing? Do you start teaching a lot of
grammar first? Do you teach grammar as a whole group? I have so many questions!
Thank you.

Evelia