Jan Richardson's Guided Reading for small groups; Fluency Pharses and
Rimes/Poetry to practice every week;

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica Paz <jessica....@selu.edu>
To: mosaic <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Sat, Mar 9, 2013 5:19 pm
Subject: [MOSAIC] First Grade Guided Reading Groups

Good Afternoon,

     I am a first grade teacher and I am always looking for ways to
"increase rigor" in my guided reading groups. I teach in a low SES school
and my students struggle to pay attention. I have to constantly keep them
working with no down time what so ever. My goal is to get these students
reading fluently. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Jessica Paz
First Grade Teacher