Chris Dyer さんは書きました:
> You need to add a -weight-i flag to the command line which specifies
> how much weighting to apply to the arc feature.
>
> e.g.:
>
> moses ... -weight-i 0.5
>
> -Chris
>
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Nguyen Manh Hung
> <manhh...@cl.ics.tut.ac.jp> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using Moese to decode with lattices format as input. Also I make
>> lattices file content by hand. When I run moses with follow command
>> MOSES_HOME/moses-cmd/src/moses -f config_file.ini -inputtype 2
>> -input-file input.txt > out.put
>> These error has come
>> ----------------------------------
>> Creating lexical reordering...
>> weights: 0.300 0.300 0.300 0.300 0.300 0.300
>> Created lexical orientation reordering
>> Start loading
>> LanguageModel /home/manhhung/smt/confusion/data/lm/lm_news_jan.srilm :
>> [112.000] seconds
>> Finished loading LanguageModels : [114.000] seconds
>> ERROR:You specified 0 input weights (weight-i), but you specified 1 link
>> parameters (link-param-count)!

@Chris: Ohh, it's running OK now, thanks you very much,
But... has come another error message. Segementation fault.
I have got this error message when I made binary file type of
phrasetable. Its seem that the size of /tmp is a small. So I added -T
options(--temporary-directory) to resolve them.
But in the options of moses command, I dont found any such option. How
do you thinks about this error.
Thanks in advance,
Manh Hung