in general, when you compile a c or c++ program, you add the switch

-g

to the options (usually in a Makefile).  this will tell the compiler
to add stuff to the program so that it works with gde.

you then do:

gdb moses

and you will see a prompt.  you then run moses within that prompt, but
using the "run" command instead of "moses":

gdb> run ...

when it crashes, you then type "where" and you will see the various
functions that were called prior to the crash.

Miles

2009/4/16 Nguyen Manh Hung <manhh...@cl.ics.tut.ac.jp>:
> Sorry Chris.
> I'm a beginner with moses and C(I usually use perl and java), so I don't
> know how to run moses in gdb(debugger mode???).  I just searched but
> have got any guide for its. Could you show me how to do this.
>
> Thanks very much,
>  Manh Hung
>
> 2009-04-16 (木) の 11:57 -0400 に Chris Dyer さんは書きました:
>> I was actually hoping for a stack trace.  That is, run moses in gdb,
>> and then when it crashes, uses the "where" command to show where the
>> crash is.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> 2009/4/16 Nguyen Manh Hung <manhh...@cl.ics.tut.ac.jp>:
>> > Dear Chris
>> > I have included the stack trace as a file.
>> > Thanks in advance,
>> >  Manh Hung
>> >
>> > 2009-04-16 (木) の 11:34 -0400 に Chris Dyer さんは書きました:

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.