Hi,

this is not correct - LM cost is in the future cost estimate.
Obviously, this is a rather low probability, depending
on if the language model was trained with open or
closed vocabulary.

The reordering of unknown words does cause often some
strange reordering, due to the fact that an unknown word
creates an unknown context for following words, and some
words may prefer more than others to appear in such an
unknown context.

-phi