Hi everyone,I would like to ask for some details on how Moses deals with the
handling of unknown words. As I read from the tutorial, unknown words are
copied verbatim to the output. However, it is not clear of how we deal with the
distortion limit while copying unknown words to the output.The situation is
that :With the default setting of Moses (phrase-based, distance-based
reordering ...), the handling of unknown words will be postponed (as we
penalize them severely : -100) until the very end.Therefore, it is likely that
some unknown words are dropped and won't appear in the output (due to the
reordering limit constraint (default = 6) !==> It means that the copying of
unknown words are forced to postpone until the last and when it is possible to
do so, the reordering limit constrain interrupts and as a results, we won't get
a complete translation !This is what happened with my re-implementation of
Moses and it hampered the translation quality a lot (1
 or 2 BLEU points behind).However, it seems that the situation won't happen
with Moses (i.e : Moses always finds a complete translation).I hope that
someone can help me clarify it as I cannot find the relevant information
anywhere.Thanks.Hoang Trong Nghia