this is after a crash I presume?

if so, then you should delete the step which creates the first config
file.  this will force it to be recreated, using the current version.

below is a small perl script I use (for an older version of
experiment.perl, but it should work for you too).  this was intended
for experiments which use new language models. it forces tuning and
removed older versions of filtered phrase tables.

#  test out a new LM, making sure experiment.prl uses it

$config = $ARGV[0];
system "rm -fr /disk1/miles/work4/steps/TUNING*";
system "rm /disk1/miles/work4/steps/TRAINING\_create-config*";
system "rm -fr /disk1/miles/work4/tuning/tmp.*/filtered/";
system " nohup perl experiment.perl -config $config -exec -no-graph ";

Miles

On 1 September 2010 22:17, John Morgan <johnjosephmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm running the basic demo for the ems an the experiment is crashing
> at the tuning step.  There's a problem transitioning from the step
> where the moses.ini config file is created to the step where tuning is
> started.  The moses.ini file is created in the model directory, but
> the tuning step looks for it under the tuning directory.  Then
> experiment.perl puts the moses.ini file under tuning/tmp.$VERSION
> which doesn't exist.
>
> What am I missing?
> Thanks,
> John

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.