Thanks Philipp. :)

Abby, is the suffix array code just in a branch, or has it been moved into
trunk?

Cheers,
Lane

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Philipp Koehn <pko...@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Abby implemented the suffix array code, and it is in Moses,
> but not very well documented. It should be possible to use
> both a standard (memory, on-disk) phrase table and the suffix
> phrase table as back-off.
>
> -phi
>
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Chris Callison-Burch <c...@cs.jhu.edu>
> wrote:
> >> I never really got a satisfactory answer to this thread back in
> November. Based on that, I'm assuming that the code that ccb, Juri, and
> others worked on in Wandlitz never made it into Moses trunk.
> >
> > Correct.
> > Moses-support mailing list
> > Moses-support@mit.edu

When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not
far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about space travel
is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.
                -- R.A. Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"