Let's move into a private thread for next mails
to not bother moses-support list

Please send me as much logging information as possible

Furthermore, try to compute the likelihood of the target sentence
which gives the positive logprob   with compile-lm program of IRSTLM
run the command as follows

echo "_your_setence_"      |      compile-lm   _yourLM_ --eval /dev/stdin -d 3

and collect stdout and sterr

Which are the parameters you used for the estimation of your LM?

Which version of IRSTLM are you using?

cheers,
Nicola Bertoldi