Tom Hoar pointed this out a while ago because KenLM's build_binary
rejects positive log probabilities.  Eventually, I gave in and added a
-i (i is short for IRST bug) option to build_binary that maps positive
log probability to 0.0.  Happens just about every time somebody builds a
decently-sized model with IRSTLM. . .