Von: moses-support-boun...@mit.edu [mailto:moses-support-boun...@mit.edu] Im
Auftrag von Yared Mekuria
Gesendet: 29 April 2012 16:22
An: moses-support
Betreff: [Moses-support] NIST scoring tool

Hi Daniel,

thank you for your replay,

I make the cased data the  tokenized English corpus "news-commentary.tok.en"
file, since the lower cased data  was "news-commentary.lowercased.en"

  and it works as you say.

- am I right to use the tokenized cased data?

- and I can't get a NIST scoring tool. is there a way to download
mteval-v11b.pl with out file transfer protocol. ftp:\\ is blocked in my
working area?

any suggestion, pls help.

Thank you.

Yared.