Hi all

if you're checking out the latest github code, there are some changes
you should be aware of:
    1. There is a new argument to train-model.perl
            -external-bin-dir [path]
         This points to the directory where Giza++/mgiza lives. Setting
this is MANDATORY if you're using train-model.perl to do the word
alignment. It used to be hardcoded in the perl code itself.
    2. All the training programs have been moved into the directory
           [MOSES-ROOT]/bin
        They should be run from there, not from wherever the source code is.
    3. To roll out, simply copy the 2 directories
           [MOSES-ROOT]/bin
           [MOSES-ROOT]/scripts
        to wherever you want, eg.
           /home/hieu/moses/bin
           /home/hieu/moses/scripts
    4. If you don't want to move it anywhere, you can run it from where
you downloaded.
    5. The EMS and example files have been updated.

Hope this is ok for everyone. It may break some people's setup. If
possible, please change your setup. It's gonna help us all in the long
run. If not, flame me & i'll see what I can do

HH