Hi Simenesh,

It won't help if I send you my binaries because the
complete Moses installation is quite complex. Compiling Moses and its
components (M)GIZA++, IRSTLM, etc., not only creates the binaries, it
also updates scripts and place files in proper folder locations
(separate from the source code). Furthermore, you must compile the
binaries on your host because binaries created on one Linux system might
not run on your system (Linux?). The instructions on
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Development.GetStarted [5] are a manual
process, but they work and you need patience.

Our DoMY installer
automates the Moses instructions. We fully support 64-bit Ubuntu
operating systems, which is the Linux installer on our web site's Quick
Start page. We have a Ubuntu 32-bit installer, but we try to start new
users with a 64-bit platform because in the long run, it solves many
problems.

So with DoMY,

        * make sure you're host is running 64-bit
Ubuntu 10.04 or newer. If you need to run 32-bit Ubuntu, ask and I will
forward the download link to the 32-bit installer,
        * go to our web
site http://www.precisiontranslationtools.com/ [6] and follow the "Quick
Start" link.
        * follow the "NEXT:" links at the bottom of each
page.

If you're starting with a fresh Ubuntu installation and follow
the instructions, you'll have a new Moses system running very quickly.

Regarding the displayed error, can you please report the error on
http://answers.domt.net? We would like to share that information with
other users. Note that the default 64-bit installer will not run on a
32-bit host. If you try, you will receive this message:

user@host:~/Downloads$ sudo
./domy-2.5-328.1-linux-x64-installer.run
[sudo] password for
user:
./domy-2.5-328.1-linux-x64-installer.run: 1: Syntax errror: "("
unexpected

Tom

On 2012-09-24 15:44, Simenesh Tolossa wrote:

> dear
sir,
> i tried do my ce too but it wont install in my machine, it
displays some error. i have a favour to ask though. is it not possible
for you to mail me some of the executable files in the bin directory?
i've been trying so hard and i wasted so much much time on it? i was
just wondering if you could help me.

> thanking you in advance,

Simenesh

http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.Packages [1]

21:14, Simenesh Tolossa wrote:

>>> Dear All,
>>> I have been
trying to install moses and i followed all the instructions but i cant
seem to get those files in the bin directory. is there any way you can
provide me those executable files? cant they be posted online or
something? its because i really had a hard time trying to resolve the
errors. please help me in anyway you all can!! Thank you in advance

>>> Regards,
>>> Simenesh

Links:
------