Hi,

I've been trying to train a hierarchical model using suffix arrays.
The current version of the training script declares the following feature
function to handle the weights of the "rule-table" (or the SCFG extracted
for each sentence individually).

*UnknownPtImplementation name=TranslationModel0 num-features=7
path=/home/waziz/experiments/wmt13/model/suffix-array.2 input-factor=0
output-factor=0*

Later in StaticData.cpp that feature function is not handled and we get:
*ERROR:Unknown feature function:UnknownPtImplementation*
*
*
In misc/create-ini/PT.cpp indeed there is no support to former phrase table
type 10. That's why we get that UnknwonPtImplementation in the config file.
Is it just something that is still getting sorted out along the refactoring
of the feature functions or is there a deeper reason behind it?

Thanks!

Wilker.