Dear Mr Nadeem

Thank you very very much for your help.
During the previous month, I tried everything for solving this problem but
none of them had worked.
After your email, I remembered that I upgraded my gcc and probably it is
the main cause of the problem.

I will get the upgraded Moses code and hope the problem will be solved.
(thanks to Dr Hieu)

Regards
Amir