Hi Hui

I have a vague memory that very short corpora cause problems ...

If you edit scripts/generic/extract-parallel.perl to comment out the
following line (line 223 in my version):

$cmd = "rm -rf $TMPDIR \n";

then rerun, it should retain the tmp directory created during
extraction. You could then rerun extract manually and look for the
problem. If you don't see anything odd, then upload to pastebin of
dropbox and send out the link - or just email if it's small.

cheers - Barry