Massinissa Ahmim schreef op de 11e dag van de lentemaand van het jaar 2014:

> Hi Peter,
>
> There is obviously an issue with your training data, have you used
> the proj-syndicate corpora? if so please paste here your training command
> I'd be interested to see that.

I have data downloaded from here:
http://www.statmt.org/moses/download/factored-corpus.tgz

This is the training command:

train-model.perl \
  --root-dir unfactored \
  --corpus factored-corpus/proj-syndicate \
  --f de --e en \
  --lm 0:3:/net/aistaff/kleiweg/moses/test/factored-corpus/surface.lm:0 \
  --external-bin-dir /net/aps/64/opt/moses/giza-pp/bin \
   > training.out \
   2> training.err &

--
Peter Kleiweg