Hi,

>From the manual: http://www.statmt.org/moses/manual/manual.pdf

I have run the example from part 3.2.1, page 64, to create
unfactored/model/moses.ini

At the bottom of page 67 is this example:

    moses -f unfactored/model/moses.ini < in -d 0.2

The file 'in' contains:

    menschen beschreibt putin .

(The -d 0.2 causes an error in all examples, so I leave that out)

I get an error:

    Exception: moses/Word.cpp:112 in void
Moses::Word::CreateFromString(Moses::FactorDirection, const std::vector<long
unsigned int>&, const StringPiece&, bool) threw StrayFactorException because
`fit'.
    You have configured 1 factors but the word !|!|. contains factor delimiter
| too many times.

What is wrong, and how do I fix this?

All other examples in section 3.2 work OK.

I have moses built with both IRSTLM and SRILM.

--
Peter Kleiweg
http://pkleiweg.home.xs4all.nl/