From: <moses-support-ow...@mit.edu>
Date: 19 November 2014 01:22
Subject: Moses-support post from eabau...@umail.iu.edu requires approval
To: moses-support-ow...@mit.edu

following mailing list posting:

    List:    Moses-support@mit.edu
    From:    eabau...@umail.iu.edu
    Subject: installation errors

At your convenience, visit:

    http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/admindb/moses-support

to approve or deny the request.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Baucom <eabau...@umail.iu.edu>
To: moses-support@mit.edu
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 20:22:34 -0500
Hello,

I've unzipped the latest Moses decoder archive from git into a directory,
and used the command
" ./bjam --prefix=~/software/mymoses/ -j8 "
to attempt to install the Moses decoder.  I'm trying to install on a Cray
Linux computing cluster ( https://kb.iu.edu/d/bcqt ), with Boost version
1.55.0.  Any insight is appreciated!  The build log is attached.

Thanks,
Eric Baucom