The most recent information I can find shows that following FF's were
available:

     PhraseDictionaryMemory
     PhraseDictionaryBinary
     PhraseDictionaryOnDisk
     LexicalReordering
     KENLM

In R-3, processPhraseTable has been removed and PhraseDictionaryBinary
been earmarked for end-of-life. Does R-3 include native Windows support
for compact phrase and compact reordering formats? A quick review of the
source shows they might not support native Win64. I also seem to
remember some exchanges a few weeks ago about the compact
phrase/reordering code needs major updates.

If this is correct, what's the status on that and who's doing the work?
We'd like to help to make sure we add Win64 support.