Hi Tom,
I never bothered to support Windows as I live in a Windows-free world. I
am not aware of anyone working on that either.
Currently I started coding a new phrase-table that will be decoder
independent and is supposed to replace the current compact stuff in some
undefined future. But again, Windows-support is probably not something I
will put any effort into.