Moses has supported IRSTLM in training and decoding since the beginning and
we've always tried to maintain the link.

There's occasional issues with incompatible versions 'cos they're an
independent project with their own timeline. But these are sorted out pdq.

The threading issue is a IRSTLM-specific problem 'cos I think they have a
non-threadsafe cache

Hieu Hoang
Researcher
New York University, Abu Dhabi