Hi Tomas

The thread pool fixes the issue you mention, but it was never backported to v2.1.1. If you can move to v3, that would be the best way to go,

cheers - Barry

On 06/05/15 08:38, Tomas Fulajtar wrote:

Hi Barry,

  Thanks for explanation –  I was referring to “[Moses-support]
  mosesserver parallelization issue

<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=moses-support@mit.edu&q=subject:%22%5C%5BMoses%5C-support%5C%5D+mosesserver+parallelization+issue%22&o=newest>”
  thread in April 2014.

  Do you thing the thread pool would be  also the solution for this
  issue reported on 2.1.1 branch.?

  Thanks,

Tomas

*From:*Barry Haddow [mailto:bhad...@inf.ed.ac.uk]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 5, 2015 9:27 PM
*To:* Hieu Hoang; moses-support
*Subject:* Re: [Moses-support] Fwd: Fwd: Server development

HI Tomas

There were some issues in v2 with the way that caching was done in the binarised phrase table. It used a cache per thread, and mosesserver used a thread per request, so caching was effectively broken in the server. Since last Autumn, mosesserver uses a thread pool ... and the binarised phrase table is gone now anyway,

cheers - Barry