James,

> 1) Acknowledging that the search algorithm performs poorly with no LM,
> tuning or pruning despite the fact the search space clearly contains high
> quality translations

Yes. We all acknowledge this. If you have a better technique, that's great.
Show that it's better. Your paper does not do so.

2) to a public display of en-masse reluctance to acknowledge that such is
> an undesirable quality of the system

Yes, this is undesirable. If you have a better technique, that's great.
Show that it's better. Your paper does not do so.

> 3) to resorting to censorship not only in the literature but also on a
> public mailing list rather than acknowledge point 2.

No one is trying to censor you in the literature. You wrote a paper that
got rejected. Lots of papers get rejected. Lots of GOOD papers get
rejected. The fact that yours got rejected does not mean that you're being
censored.

No one is trying to censor you on this list. We are simply requesting that
you conduct yourself like a well-mannered adult engaged in scientific
research.

By the way, your frequent mentions of investors are very much a non
sequitur. You may be looking for investors, and that's fine if you are. You
may want to keep in mind that not everyone is. Many of us are interested in
this as a field of scientific enquiry.

Lane