Hi Tomek

Yes, that's quite a low score. Have a look at the translation output, do the sentences have lots of English words in them, are they very long, very short, or scrambled in some other way?

The commonest problem is that something went wrong in corpus preparation, for example the corpora weren't correctly aligned, some parts got swapped around accidentally, they were not consistently tokenised or truecased, etc.

Did you run tuning? , and if so double-check that you passed the correct files (input and reference) to tuning,

cheers - Barry