Hi Tomek,
4.5% definitely indicate that there was an error in your pipeline (or test data?). However, there are so many places where things could go wrong, that based on the little information you have us I could not even start guessing. Check if your line numbers match, that you use tokenized text, etc.
Best,
Marcin