On 10/12/2015 11:15 PM, Hieu Hoang wrote:
> I'm not sure if anyone else encounters it but the compact lexical
> reordering table crashes for me on OSX/clang during loading.
>
> The stack trace i have for this is
>     LexicalReorderingTableCompact::LexicalReorderingTableCompact
>        LexicalReorderingTableCompact::Load line 180
>           StringVector::load  line 2808
>              StringVector::loadCharArray line 247

Could the file simply not be open?  It's opened in
LexicalReorderingTableCompact::Load, but as far as I can see, *nothing*
ever checks that this actually works.  Code just keeps reading from the
file and assuming success, and using the possibly invalid result.  Maybe
this just happens to be the first point where it causes a crash.

Jeroen