Ken,

I just did some further testing on the master node that HAS all installed.
same error as is.

/netshr/mosesdecoder/bin/lmplz --text
/netshr/working-en-fr/lm/europarl.truecased.7 --order 5 --arpa
/netshr/working-en-fr/lm/europarl.lm.7 --prune 0 0 1 -T
/netshr/working-en-fr/lm -S 20%

/netshr is a mounting point of /home/moses/

so what I did is that I replaced /netshr/ by /home/moses/
first 2 instances => same error

if I replace in the -T option /netshr by /home/moses
it works.

so obviously there is an issue here