on running this command:

mkdir ~/working
 cd ~/working
 nohup nice ~/mosesdecoder/scripts/training/train-model.perl -root-dir train \
 -corpus ~/corpus/news-commentary-v8.fr-en.clean                             \
 -f fr -e en -alignment grow-diag-final-and -reordering msd-bidirectional-fe \
 -lm 0:3:$HOME/lm/news-commentary-v8.fr-en.blm.en:8                          \
 -external-bin-dir ~/mosesdecoder/tools >& training.out &

output:
[1] 2217
and this output comes within a sec.It does not take hours to train.I think
its not do training may be due to some reasons.and not directory
~/working/train/model
is formed.
So there is no moses.ini file formed.

Can any one tell me what is happenging and why?
Thanks.