Hi all,

I’m developing a feature function that involves some headers in phrase-extract:

phrase-extract/extract-ghkm/AlignmentGraph.h
phrase-extract/extract-ghkm/Rule.h
phrase-extract/extract-ghkm/ScfgRule.h
phrase-extract/syntax-common/xml_tree_parser.h

Now I’m having some issue with recompiling with this new feature function — these headers seems not correctly referenced. I attached the build log with this email. Specifically:

./phrase-extract/extract-ghkm/AlignmentGraph.h:28:24: fatal error: SyntaxTree.h: No such file or directory

I guess I may have to change moses/Jamfile to accommodate this change. Is there anyone who is familiar with bjam who can help me?

Thanks!

Regards,
Shuoyang Ding

Ph.D. Student
Center for Language and Speech Processing
Department of Computer Science
Johns Hopkins University

Hackerman Hall 225A
3400 N. Charles St.