Hi,

        phrase-extract depends on moses c.f. phrase-extract/Jamfile:7.

alias deps : $(most-deps:B).o ..//z ..//boost_iostreams
..//boost_filesystem ../moses//moses ../moses//ThreadPool ../moses//Util
../util//kenutil ;

So rather than copy, move it to moses.  More cleanly, you could extract
a target for the part you want to share and point both at it.

Kenneth

On 02/22/2017 04:57 PM, Shuoyang Ding wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for bringing up this again after a long time. Last time I worked
> around the problem by re-designing my feature function, which
> unfortunately does not apply this time.
>
> To quickly remind you what the problem was, I was developing a feature
> function that involves some headers in phrase-extract/, and the headers
> seems not correctly referenced.
>
> As Hieu suggested, I copied code in phrase-extract/ into moses/ and it
> caused massive re-definition error so seems like that is not a
> straight-forward solution.
>
> Having read some feature functions, I noticed that a feature function
> PhraseOrientation actually reference headers in phrase-extract/, and it
> seems to work well. I’m wondering if it is actually easier to do
> something similar to that feature function (i.e. by changing some bjam
> configurations) and which config files should I be looking at.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Shuoyang Ding
>
> Ph.D. Student
> Center for Language and Speech Processing
> Department of Computer Science
> Johns Hopkins University
>
> Hackerman Hall 225A
> 3400 N. Charles St.
> Baltimore, MD 21218
>
> http://cs.jhu.edu/~sding
>

>> On Apr 29, 2016, at 3:59 AM, Hieu Hoang <hieuho...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:hieuho...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> You should be careful of referencing files in phrase-extract/ if you
>> are developing code that is in moses/
>>
>> The code in phrase-extract/ will not be linked.
>>
>> It's probably safer to simply copy what you need from phrase-extract/
>> into moses/ and use the copy
>>
>> On 25/04/2016 17:16, Shuoyang Ding wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I’m developing a feature function that involves some headers in
>>> phrase-extract:
>>>
>>> phrase-extract/extract-ghkm/AlignmentGraph.h
>>> phrase-extract/extract-ghkm/Rule.h
>>> phrase-extract/extract-ghkm/ScfgRule.h