it will binarize AFTER it filters. It can't filter already binarized tables

On 16/09/2016 11:10, Steve Braich wrote:
Hi Hieu,

OK, but then why does the filtering script have an option for using the binary "-Binarizer" Phrase Table?

Thanks,
Steve

*~/mosesdecoder/scripts/training/filter-model-given-input.pl <http://filter-model-given-input.pl/> filtered-newstest2011 mert-work/moses.ini ~/corpus/newstest2011.true.fr <http://newstest2011.true.fr/> -Binarizer ~/mosesdecoder/bin/processPhraseTableMin*