Hi,

we are testing moses2 and we find a decrease in quality which seems to be
related to apostrophes. For instance:

Source segment 1:
mise à disposition des actionnaires des documents d' information
relatifs à la sicav

MT Moses:
provision shareholders of the briefing material for the sicav

MT Moses2:
provision of shareholders documents d' information concerning the fund

Source segment 2:
tout titre qui deviendrait spéculatif à la suite d' une rétrogradation
après son acquisition par le fonds ne sera pas liquidé , à moins que le
conseiller en investissement n' estime qu' il y va de l'
intérêt des actionnaires .

MT Moses:
any security that would become speculative following a downgrading after
its takeover by the fund will not be liquidated , unless the investment
adviser believes it is in the interest of shareholders .

MT Moses2:
any security that would become speculative following a possible downgrade
d' by the fund after its acquisition will not be liquidated , unless the
investment advisor believes n' stake qu' l' interest of shareholders .

It is actually strange that the raw MT output contains the apostrophe
symbol instead of the ' entity . What could the reason be?

Best regards,
Vito

--
*M**. Vito MANDORINO -- Chief Scientist*

[image: Description : Description : lingua_custodia_final full logo]

 *The Translation Trustee*

*1, Place Charles de Gaulle, **78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux*

*Tel : +33 1 30 44 04 23   Mobile : +33 6 84 65 68 89*

*Email :*  *vito.mandor...@linguacustodia.com
<massinissa.ah...@linguacustodia.com>*

*Website :*
*www.linguacustodia.finance <http://www.linguacustodia.com/>*