Hello,

I have just downloaded phrase-table.2.gz (18GB) de-en model
and phrase-table.3.gz (22GB) fr-en model from the available pre-made
models.
Now, I am converting them to PhraseDictionaryCompact using following
command (for exmaple):

*~/mosesdecoder/bin/processPhraseTableMin -threads all -in
~/model/phrase-table.3.gz -nscores 4  -out binarised-model/phrase-table *

But after passing 1/3, it gave following segementation fault error:

*Pass 1/3: Creating hash function for rank assignment*
*Segmentation fault (core dumped)*

I have found almost same issue on this thread:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.nlp.moses.user/13033
However, I have provided the existing *binarised-model *folder in the
command. Also, I have the write-access in /tmp but still it gave
sementation fault.

Can you please tell me what could be wrong here ?

Thanking You.

Regards,
Shubham