maybe try

  -encoding None

On 08/12/2016 19:44, Shubham Khandelwal wrote:
Hi Hieu,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I have used the absolute path and also I tried with -T but it did not work.
Is there any other solution to this problem.

Btw, Can anybody please upload the compact model of all pre-made models as this will take less space and also it will be very fast during decoding.

Thanks.