Hi all,

  I'm trying to use Moses to handle Thai-English translation. As far as I
know, this never has been done.

  Thai is a language without spacing between words. Running a
word-segmentation script to put spaces in between words is rather trivial.
When training, I've pre-segmented the sentences with spaces between the
words and the training seems to go OK.

  My problem is with the decoder. Is there a way to modify it so that a
Thai sentence *without spaces* will be segmented to a sentence *with spaces
*and then decoded to a proper English sentence. And the reverse would be an
English sentence would be input and the Thai *no space* sentence would be
output. Does that make sense? Sorry for the noob question.

  Thank you for any and all help that you may give me.

take care,
Ryan