Hi Ryan

Conceptually, the easiest way is to regard segmentation as a preprocessing (and
postprocessing) step that the core model has nothing to do with. You should not
bother to modify the decoder itself in this case.

You will need a light wrapper for the Moses decoder. If you have a way to
segment the training data, you can do the same right before translation for
Thai-English and vice versa. For instance, a simple shell script.

I suspect that removing spaces is even less of a problem.

Regards
Mathias