Howdy all,

 I have to put my two cents in on this one also. I thought for some time
about my next vehicle, considering birding from it among other things and am
very pleased with my Jeep Wrangler. Aside from the mileage it is a great
birding vehicle.

 Four-wheel drive to get about anywhere.
 Very tight turning radius.
 High clearance.
 Small to fit some places larger vehicles cant.
 Flat front windshield ( no bowed vision ).
 High visibility especially when the weather is nice. Having the top off is
awesome.

 And actually it stays plenty warm in the winter. I have a soft top but real
doors with windows. And yes Air and Cruise for the longer trips. It is a bit
of a stiff ride but they have come a long way. The soft top does have it's
downfalls with security though.

 The only thing I enjoy birding more from is my Harley :-) ......

Blaine Seeliger
avoce...@cs.com

In a message dated 3/7/03 9:46:34 AM Pacific Standard Time, mi...@cadence.com