--0-1131580971-1115847819=:9632

Hi my name is Howard Cutter and my wife Margaret and I are avid Birders that
moved form South Jersey to Minnesota. Here are some of our recent
sightings.4-28-05 Yellow headed
Blackbird in our feeder in Waconia.Lake Rebecca 5-07-05 on the hiking/moutain
bike trail
Captive and free flying Trumpter Sawns, Osprey,H.O Ring necked pheasant and
Barred Owl
American Goldfinch,Killdeer,wood ducks,Tree swallows,Song and Chipping
Sparrows.. Then on 5-09-05 Carver county Rt 10 side of Swede lake  over 20
birds on shore. also on Swede lake Rd over 10  Double Creasted Cormorants on
dead trees in lake. Also that same night on Carver county 20 out of watertown
at Rice lake an Bald Eagle nest and also spotted the Eagles flying away from
nest.

--0-1131580971-1115847819=:9632

<DIV>Hi my name is Howard Cutter and my wife Margaret and I are avid Birders
that moved form South Jersey to Minnesota. Here are some of our recent
sightings.4-28-05 Yellow headed</DIV>
<DIV>Blackbird in our feeder in Waconia.Lake Rebecca 5-07-05 on the
hiking/moutain bike trail</DIV>
<DIV>Captive and free flying Trumpter Sawns, Osprey,H.O Ring necked pheasant
and Barred Owl</DIV>
<DIV>American Goldfinch,Killdeer,wood ducks,Tree swallows,Song and Chipping
Sparrows.. Then on 5-09-05 Carver county&nbsp;Rt 10 side of Swede lake&nbsp;
over 20 birds on shore. also on Swede lake Rd over 10&nbsp; Double Creasted
Cormorants on dead trees in lake. Also that same night on Carver county 20 out
of watertown at Rice lake an Bald Eagle nest and also spotted the Eagles flying
away from nest.</DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29917/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250";>Learn
 more.</a>
--0-1131580971-1115847819=:9632--