Thank you for the birding list info. Birders Diary. Thayer, and e-bird were the
top vote getters.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MOU-NET automatic digest system<mailto:lists...@lists.umn.edu>
  To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU<mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
  Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 12:04 AM
  Subject: MOU-NET Digest - 28 Feb 2009 to 1 Mar 2009 (#2009-42)

  Topics of the day:

    1. present, E. Screech Owl, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co.
    2. Great Horned Owl hoot fest, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co.
    3. visible now, E. Screech Owl, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co.
    4. Photo Website Update
    5. Winter 2008-2009 Season
    6. is the net down?
    7. Gray Partridges, Dakota Co
    8. ICF "Bugle" article about birds and birding in China