Hello,

Sorry for the delay but as I left Duluth on Saturday my parents called
and let me know my sister was at the hospital having a baby and they
were on their way into town.  Then I got sick Sunday and am finally up
and moving around today.

Saturday 2/28

Duluth:

Northern Hawk-owl at intersection of Jean-Duluth and Beyer Rd.

Sax-Zim Bog:

Snow Buntings (30+) at intersection of 7 and Sax Rd.
Black-billed Magpies (2) in trees in farmyard just west of McDavitt and Sax Rd.
Northern Hawk-owl - Perched at the top of a tree in yard along east
side of McDavitt about 1 mile north of Sax Rd
Boreal Chickadee (1) - Admiral Road feeders (along with common
redpolls, pine grosbeaks, and more)
Evening Grosbeaks (3) - Morse feeders (along with more redpolls,
red-breasted nuthatch, blue jays, and more)

Derek Bakken
spottedtow...@gmail.com
ornitholature.blogspot.com