Hello Birders,
Tonight was my 3rd attempt to see these little beauties, and I struck out.
I was present at the corner of 180th St. & Joan Ave. from about 5:45 to 6:15
but saw no birds. I did see some Horned Larks on my way in along 180th.  No
other birders were there.

Last Wednesday evening I also tried to glimpse them in vain (along with a
few others).  My first try this year was several Sundays ago - no luck then
either.

I did see these birds (or their relatives) several years ago at 180th St.
Marsh on a Sunny Spring Saturday morning.  That was my first and only
sighting of these uncommon, elusive immigrants.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
651-308-0234 business cell

--
Your life is what your thoughts make it. - Marcus Aurelius

http://naturalobservations.blogspot.com/