Greetings:

 We just got home from churdch and looked out our kitchen window,. I
wa surprised to see many species of birds.  BUT, one looked like a COMMON
REDPOLL,  with a piece of bread in its mouth. I called to Kirsten and she got
the bird in her inoculrs and said, "It is not a piece of bread, it is a WHITE
spot on top of the head. It looks like a COMMON REDPOLL with a WHITE SPOT on
top of its head.    Does that ever  happen? Has any other prson seen a Common
Redpoll with a white spot on the top of its head where it is usually a red spot?

Forest and Kirsten Strnad
Faribault, MN.