Linda Whyte & I checked on the Prothonotary Warblers at Lake Rebecca  and
there were at least 3 present at 11:00 am today, with at least two  singing
and pair of birds chasing each other across the water from tree stand to
tree stand. Also heard Marsh Wrens, Swamp Sparrows and Sora. Did not see the
pair of Sandhill Cranes.

To access this area-go to the recreation area near the Hastings Lock and
Dam. Drive to the furthest parking lot (near the dam itself). Follow the
paved  trail towards spring lake, which curves left across the levee. On your
right  will be Spring Lake and on your left will be parts of Lake Rebecca. The
marshy  area on your left near the interpretive sign is where I typically
hear and see  the Marsh Wrens, Sora, Sandhill Cranes and Swamp Sparrows.
Continue  following the paved trail to the base of the hill where it heads up
the ridge  towards the houses. This last stand of trees on your left with open
water  on each side is where I usually hear the Prothonotaries. Today they
were  flying back and forth over the first part of open water on your left
from tree stand to tree stand.

Jen Vieth

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823251x1201398665/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May