Turned on the camera this morning and there were 4 brand new baby Eastern Bluebirds. They apparently hatched overnght. They all seem healthy and are responding quickly to parents with food. Her first egg was on 5/17, the fourth on 5/20, so they hatched in exactly two weeks. These two birds wasted no time as the entire process from their arrival at the box, nest building, laying, and hatching took place in about three weeks. Bob Dunlap speculated this may have been a second nesting, I agree, as four eggs were less than we have seen in the past also.
 John Nelson
Good Thunder MN