I thought some of you might be interested in this upcoming bird-related
class at Carpenter Nature Center-

Birding & Digiscoping with Sharon  'the bird chick' Stiteler
Saturday July 25th from 9am-11am
Carpenter St.  Croix Valley Nature Center
12805 St. Croix Trail Hastings, MN 55033
Cost  is $7 per person or $4 for 'Friends of CNC'
To RSVP please call:  651-437-4359 or reply to this email with your contact
information.

Have  you ever wondered WHAT digiscoping was? How to do it? What equipment
you  need?
Or have you tried a bit on your own and would like to learn more? Join
local digiscoping expert,
Sharon Stiteler as she teaches you the latest  techniques for using your
camera and scope to capture terrific bird photographs.  The two hour class
will include time in the field, and the opportunity to  practice digiscoping
Carpenter's resident Red-tailed Hawk. It is also a great  opportunity to
explore our 725 - acre site at the southern tip of Washington  County along the
St. Croix River. Partial sponsorship for this program is from  Swarovski
Optik.

Thank you for posting this program  announcement-

Jen Vieth

Carpenter Nature Center
_jenni...@carpenternaturecenter.org_
(mailto:jenni...@carpenternaturecenter.org)