My wife and I birded Sherburne NWR today.  The Red-headed Woodpecker pair
appear to have succcessfully nested as they were feeding a juvenile bird.  As
far as we could see there was one offspring.

Missed the Cerulean but saw lots of others.  Lark Sparrow is still there, with
young.  Black Terns seem to swoop around over many of the wetlands.  A juvenile
Sandhill Crane was standing in the road on the Wildlife Drive.  The two
juvenile Bald Eagles were fledged and sitting together in a dead tree.
Red-eyed Vireos were feeding young.  All-in-all a fun day, capped off with
River Otters along the Wildlife Drive.

Sid and Gail Stivland
Plymouth