I've noticed in the past, as well as the present, that My urban chickadees show no interest in feeding on suet. Even though the suet is a mere 2 feet from my tube feeder, where they constantly feed. Has anyone else noticed this behavior? My assumption, is that urban chickadees are less likely to feed on carcasses, as do there rural counterparts and possibly pass this culture on to their young. My suet feeders In Pine county are constantly visited by birds, my Ramsey county feeders seldom if ever. Any Thoughts?